Since 1981, Dr. Quesenbery has been working with families, their physicians, and their children’s schools, providing a wide range of diagnostic, treatment, and consultative services. Many of his diagnostic service efforts include norm-referenced psychological testing to determine if an individual has been coping with ADHD, a learning disability, or some psychiatric disorder that has compromised the person’s performance in school or the workplace.
Treatment efforts include individual counseling, family, and couples counseling, and, among others, parenting workshops aimed at improving behavior management. His most recently added diagnostic and therapeutic offerings include QEEG and neurofeedback services for ADHD individuals.
Consultative efforts often consist of meeting with school and/or workplace officials to plan and review accommodations that support and enhance the individual’s performance. Another consultative service offered is to persons coping with ADHD, viz., medication effectiveness testing using such continuous performance tests such as the TOVA, the IVA, or the Gordon Diagnostic System, or systematic observation in the classroom or workplace. Dr. Quesenbery also serves South Carolina’s family courts and various social agencies, advocating for children, adolescents, and adults involved in litigation.Contact
- South Carolina — 95
- General Psychological Testing
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems
- School Psychology
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
Visa and Mastercard are accepted, and short-term payment plans are available.
Office Hours: 9:00AM-6:00PM M – TH
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Certified by the Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
- Certified NCSP by the National Association of School Psychology
- Past President of the South Carolina Association of School Psychology
- Consulting Editor, CEC journal, Assessment for Effective Intervention
Claims for services are filed with health insurance companies for patients and their families; however, payment is due at the time service is rendered.