- Maryland — 00763
- Couples Therapy
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Gender Issues
- LGBT Issues
Payment for services is expected at each session.
Cancellation requires 48 hours notice.
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Sex Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Maryland Licensed Psychologist
- Diplomate in Sex Therapy Certified by the American Association of Sex Educators,
- Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT)
- Fellow of Maryland Psychological Association (MPA)
- Member of the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Member Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
Although I am not a preferred provider for any health plans, I am happy to complete any necessary insurance forms so that patients may be reimbursed for my services. Most health plans do reimburse for my services.