Extensive clinical experiences with children & adults in pediatric and adult service delivery in psychological, medical, rehabilitation and school settings (neuropsychology, health psychology, psycho-educational, performance-assessment areas); Treatment Consultations and Evaluations; Psychological and Neuropsychological Assessments for Disability and Injury patients.
Publications, Books, Presentations:
- Book: Medico-Legal Forms with Legal Analyses, AMA, Oct. 1990.
- Book: Back to Normal, DoubledayToronto, May, 1986.
- Seminars in: Brain Injury, Behavioural Management, Rehabilitation, Paediatric Psychological Adjustment, Stress Management, Pain Management.
- B.A. Queen’s University, Kingston Ontario, Psychology and Biology. –B.Ed. University of Toronto, Toronto Ontario.
- Ph.D. Ohio University, Athens Ohio, Clinical Psychology.
- LL.M.(Health Law) Loyola University of Chicago, School of Law.
- Psychological Consultant: Chicago Vocational Lab.
- St.Clair School District Board.
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, Paediatrics, NUMCenter.
- Clinical Psychologist Consultant to medicine and psychiatry, including nephrology, neurology, neurosurgery, Toronto Western Hospital, Bluewater Health Center.
- Clinical Psychologist, Children and Adolescents, Clarke Institute of Psychiatry, Family Court Clinic, Toronto.
- Clinical, Supervisory, and Administrative services to inpatient children and adolescents, Department of Mental Health, State of Illinois.
- Post-Doctoral Training, Dept. of Psychiatry, Children’s Memorial Hospital, NUMCenter.
- Psychology Resident, APA program, Psychology Division of the Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, NUMS.
- Clinical Associate, Division of Psychology of the Dept. of Psychiatry, NUMS.
- Associate Lecturer, OISE, University of Toronto.
- Lecturer, Division of Speech Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, graduate psychology statistics and test measurement theory.
- Illinois — 071001882
- Ontario — 1019
- Michigan — 6301002240
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems
- Adult and Aging Issues
- General Psychological Testing
- Medical Diagnosis Adjustment
- Individual Psychotherapy
State or Provincial Rates, FISCO, WSIB Schedules
Office Hours: M – F, Sat. by Appointment
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Social Learning
- Behavioral Therapy
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Disability Evaluation and Appeals
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Credentials: Licensed in Illinois, Michigan, Ontario, NS, NB, Alberta.
- Full Member of: APA, CPA, OPA, IPA, INS, NAN, CAPDA, CARP.