I provide psychoeducational and psychological testing to assess ADHD, learning disabilities, depression, anxiety, and a variety of other issues.
I also provide individual therapy and specialize in the treatment of ADHD/executive functioning issues and also work quite a bit with anxiety and other issues in children, adolescents, and young adults.
I also offer an executive functioning boot camp, which is a two hour intensive session focused on learning or fine tuning time management, organizational, and basic study skills.Contact
- Maryland — 05140
- District of Columbia — PSY1000824
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems
- General Psychological Testing
Monday through Thursday: 7 AM to 7 PM
Friday: 9 AM to 4 PM
- Child (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescent (13-17 yrs.)
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- Maryland Psychological Association
- CHADD- Montgomery County, MD Board Member
Out of network.