Renovation Psychology® Consultations to improve domestic harmony while renovating your home.
Dr. Debi Warner combines three decades of psychology family practice with her lifelong home-renovating experience bringing practical and fun help to your relationships while you are renovating. She uses psychology to help you tackle tough jobs, to coordinate your efforts and improve teamwork.
Dr. Debi Warner’s three decades of excellent clinical experience:
Family Systems: Family life stages and transitions
Trauma: strength-oriented individual and organizational recovery
Violence: victim and offender treatment
Trainer: professional development and training
Served as clinical director in private, public, and non-profit sectors. Has trained more than a dozen postgraduate fellows, preparing them for professional practice, and supervised clinical staff, developing and overseeing programs to creatively address emotional well-being of families, adults, youth and children in outpatient and residential settings.
Humor, respect and a lighthearted approach are helpful to find a positive resolution to the issues that are challenging you.
Topics of consultation may include domestic harmony issues, organizing a home improvement project (whether using a designer or doing-it-yourself). Individual and organizational consultations for many other issues can be addressed in your consultation planning. Many consultations are non-clinical in nature, resulting in personalized workshops developed for your own needs and circumstances.
A limited number of clinical psychotherapy patients are acceptedContact
- New York — 008686
- Vermont — 048.0000474
- New Hampshire — 526
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Medical Diagnosis Adjustment
- Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
Daily rates apply to site visits. Payment by check or credit card.
Office hours by appointment.
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Sign Language
- Family Systems
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Bowling Green State University, Ohio
- Two years as a National Institute of Mental Health Fellow
- Received the Community Service award
- Internship: University of Rochester Medical School in Rochester, NY
- Post-doctoral positions:
- Western Monroe Mental Health Center – mental health and substance abuse treatment center
- Rochester Psychiatric Center’s Secure Care Unit
- Private & agency practice: New York and New Hampshire
- State service: New Hampshire in Corrections (adult then juvenile) as Chief of Mental-Health
- Director of Mental-Health Services
- Awarded more than one-quarter million dollars to agencies for grants she has written
Upon requestHospital Privileges
- Littleton Regional Hospital, Littleton, NH