This practice specializes in anxiety/stress reactions due to exposure to a traumatic/stressful life event, and behavior modification and skills training to address daily stress, life-cycle changes/transitions, general depression/anxiety, and more.
Dr. Lucia is also honored to continue serving our nations active duty service members, veterans, retirees, and their family members. Dr. Lucia has past clinical experience serving the Department of Defense (DoD), 21st Space Wing Medical Squadron. She received training at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in MD. Tricare West insurance accepted.Contact
- Colorado — PSY.0004418
- Individual Psychotherapy
- PTSD/Traumatic Response
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- General Psychological Testing
Behavioral Health and Trauma Recovery Services, Inc, is a therapy practice located in Castle Rock, CO. This practice specializes in the psychological treatment of adults, providing individual therapy and couples therapy services.
You may be uncertain if your particular issue or desired focus for therapy can be addressed at this practice. Please call the office and we will be happy to consult with you over the phone. If this practice cannot meet your needs, we would like to offer a referral to minimize your delay in care. Please take a moment to visit our practice website. We hope we will have the opportunity to be a part of your medical care.
Avg Cost (per session): $150 – $180
With the exception of accepting Tricare West, this practice is considered an “out of network provider.” Accepted payment methods include Cash, Check, Credit Card, Health Savings or Flexible Spending Account. At your request, you will be provided with the required form (superbill) that has all the necessary information you will need in order to submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement.
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists. This is a national distinction that credentials psychologists who meet stringent requirements for education, clinical experience, and who demonstrate a high level of ethical conduct and integrity in profession.
- Certification: Internal Behavioral Health Consultant in Primary Care / Department of Defense, Air Force Medical Operations Squadron.