I see myself as a consultant or guide in personal growth–a consultant who is an expert in helping you through the change process. I am skilled in understanding the full range of human experience and relationships. I educate about available approaches and facilitate a process to restore optimal functioning, promote growth; and increase self confidence, happiness and a sense of fulfillment. I work well with both men and women in individual or couples counseling and psychotherapy. In relationship work I focus on educating couples and facilitating a co-creative process that restores and promotes constructive communication, effective partnering, and intimacy.
- Illinois — 071005423
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO
Office Policies available upon request or at first session.
Cash, Check or credit card accepted at time of service.
- I can provide clients with billing statements or other assistance to seek reimbursement from other insurance carriers as needed.
Office Hours: Day and evening hours, M – F
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, IL
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, Illinois Psychological Association
- Member, Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce