I am a licensed Clinical Psychologist,in private practice for over 25 years. I have been both broadly and deeply trained to treat a wide range of personal problems. Since my practice is not connected to an institution or large business operation, I am free to utilize my training and long experience in whatever way best suits each client. We work together in privacy, in a safe and confidential environment. This maximizes open communication, the development of fresh insights, and the opportunity for fundamental, constructive change.
My most important priority in working with you is to listen deeply and carefully, so that I can attend to what is really troubling you. By working with you in this way, I hope to individualize your treatment to fit who you are and what will best address your particular problems.
- District of Columbia — PSY000001064
- Substance Misuse
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Consultation to Businesses or Organizations
Office hours are Monday through Friday, and I do see clients in the early morning, lunch hours, and several evenings during the week., Please feel free to contact me either by telephone: 202-775-9590 or by email: d[email protected]
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- PHD in Clinical Psychology – George Washington University, 1979
- Licensed Psychologist, District of Columbia and Maryland
- Member, National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Member, DC Psychological Association
- Graduate, National Group Psychotherapy Training Institute, Washington School of Psychiatry
My services are generally reimbursable by all major health plans.