I am a licensed psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania. I provide psychotherapy for individuals and couples, adults and adolescents. I treat a broad range of clinical issues, including mood disorders (depression, bipolar), anxiety disorders (panic attacks, generalized anxiety disorder), personality disorders, and process addictions (sex and food). My primary specialization is in the treatment of sexual addiction/compulsivity, sexual codependency, and love/relationship addiction. I run therapy groups for men in recovery from sexual addiction. I am a member of the Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health.Contact
- Pennsylvania — 009319
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Sexual Function
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- I accept most forms of insurance. Please contact for additional plans.
Office Hours: Monday 10-6, Tuesday 8-6, Wednesday 8-7, Thursday 12-9, Friday 8-5.
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- Pennsylvanian Psychological Association
- Greater Pittsburgh Psychological Association
- Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health