Dr. Hutchinson is a Licensed Psychologist (Colorado), who has practiced psychology for over 22 years in a variety of settings. He has extensive experience with adolescents and adults, providing treatment for a variety of issues and disorders including adjustment disorders, personality disorders, mood disorders/depression, anxiety disorders, and psychotic disorders. He specializes in treatment for trauma-related disorders such as PTSD and Acute Stress Disorder. Dr. Hutchinson also conducts psychological assessments/testing. He uses a holistic/wellness approach, emphasizing a cognitive-behavioral theoretical basis. Specific techniques such as EMDR and biofeedback are frequently used in his practiceContact
- Colorado — 2896
- General Psychological Testing
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- PTSD/Traumatic Response
- Couples Therapy
- Serious and Persistent Mental Illness
Office Hours: M-Th 8-5
Dr. Hutchinson can be contacted via e-mail at [email protected], via the website listed on this page, or via phone at (719) 651-3568 or (719) 329-1900 extension 104.
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- Dr. Hutchinson earned a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from an APA-accredited program at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
- He is a Colorado-Licensed Psychologist.