I am in Independent-Private Practice.
Areas of Expertise: Children, adolescents, adults, the elderly Individual, couples, marital, and family psychotherapy and psychoanalysis; Play Therapy Supervision and Training.
- Arizona — 597
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Borderline and Antisocial Personality Disorders
- Family Therapy
Please call office phone: (602) 870-0991.
Office Hours: I have early morning and evening office hours, in addition to regular midday hours.
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescent (13-17 yrs.)
- Child (3-12 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register Health Service Psychologists
- The American Academy of Family Physicians has given me two Awards of Recognition for my teaching of Family Practice Residents
- The Arizona Psychological Association has awarded me with The Distinguished Contribution to the Practice of Psychology
- I graduated from The Insitute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis in Los Angeles (2010)
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Psy. D. in Psychoanalysis
- I am a Clinical psychologist and a Psychoanalyst
- APA, AzPA, IAPSP, IARPP
Private Pay Only