I have been a practicing Clinical Psychologist since 1976 as well as an active School Psychologist. I have extensive experience working with developmental disabilities, learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorders and mood/behavior disorder. My practice includes complete psychological and education testing and well as psychotherapy for individuals between the age of 5 to 70. I work with both individuals and families.Contact
- New York — 005105
- North Carolina — 3134
- General Psychological Testing
- Forensic Psychology
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Health Choice
- Please contact for additional plans.
Monday to Friday 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 6:00
The schedule and appointment contact:
Michelle Williams at 704 238 9011 or 704 965 6409. Appointments can also be made by email:
- Adolescent (13-17 yrs.)
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- Licensed Psychologist in North Carolina (HSP-P) and New York.
- Member: American Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- North Carolina Psychological Association
The typical private pay fee is $150.00/hour
Fees for psychological assessments vary depending on the tests used.