My name is Geri Weitzman PhD, and I am a psychologist in Los Altos, CA. I offer a warm and supportive therapeutic environment which affirms the diversity of each individual, as we work together to find creative ways to address a variety of concerns.
My specialties include: managing depression, anxiety, anger, substance and internet addictions, codependency, adult child issues, personal growth, self-acceptance, relationship work, career counseling, problem-solving, coming out, career concerns, LGBT concerns, relaxation, and HIV/AIDS.Contact
- California — 00017963
- Couples Therapy
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- Substance Misuse
- LGBT Issues
- Anthem BlueCross
Clients are welcome to contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (408) 338-5638. Please include in your message some info about what types of concerns you are looking to work on in therapy and let me know if there is a specific insurance company that you are looking to use to cover sessions.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 10am to 5pm
I offer a sliding scale fee for those who qualify based on need.
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- California Psychological Association
- Santa Clara County Psychological Association
- Gay and Lesbian Therapists Association of the SF Bay Area