Psychotherapy for individuals, ages 15 and up, also couples and families therapy for anxiety, interpersonal and employment problems, health issues, stress management, marriage conflicts, divorce mediation, ADD, aging, depression, bereavement.
- New York — 002977
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- PTSD/Traumatic Response
- Group Psychotherapy
Office Hours: 9:00AM-9:00PM M – F
My private fee is flexible but generally within the range of $100-$150 per hour. Some adjustment is also available for students.
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
- Child (3-12 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Licensed Psychologist since 1964
- Diplomate (ABPP) in Clinical Psychology
- Certificate in Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy from NYU
- Producer of award winning TV Psychology show “The Minds Eye” now in its 14th year.
- Past President N.Y. State Psycho. Assn. Independent Practice Division
- Professor Emeritus, CUNY(40 years teaching)
- Awards for service to Psychology
- Member: National Register, APA, NYSPA
Most insurance accepted including HIP, GHI, UBH, Value Options.