As a clinical & sport psychologist, I work with adolescents & adults providing primarily individual counseling. My approach is integrative incorporating elements of multicultural, cognitive-behavioral, and interpersonal theory. I work with a variety of presenting concerns including multicultural concerns, mood & anxiety disorders, sport/performance concerns, identity development, relationship issues, life transitions, body image, eating disorders, and trauma.
As a Certified Sport Psychology Consultant (CC-AASP), I provide individual & team-based performance enhancement services to athletes & coaches. Areas of interest include: mental skills training, athletic transitions, self-talk, confidence, cultural issues in sport, managing athletic injury, & disordered eating in sport. I also provide educational workshops to general and athletic populations.
- Georgia — PSY003145
- Tennessee — 3452
- Sport Psychology
- Cultural Diversity Issues
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- Career and Life Adjustments
Call to schedule an appointment.
Feel free to contact me via email or phone for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- Association of Applied Sport Psychology (AASP), Certified Consultant
- AASP – Diversity Committee; Certification Review Committee
- American Psychological Association (APA), Member
- APA Division 47 – Exercise & Sport Psychology, Member
- Eating Disorder Information Network (EDIN) Advisory Council
- Georgia Psychological Association – Diversity Council; Continuing Education Committee
- International Society of Sport Psychology, Member
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology (since May 2012)
- United States Olympic Committee Sport Psychology Registry, Listed
Out of network provider.
Limited sliding scale slots available.