Laura Asbell, PhD, provides a powerful, transformational approach to the problems faced by individuals and relationships. Application of her postmodern model can lead to a richer, more sophisticated level of thought and behavior, effecting real change in ease and well-being. Together, with you, using developmental, cognitive behavioral, and interpersonal concepts, she will design a therapy plan that integrates evidence-based practice approaches with your needs, culture, and preferences.Contact
- Washington — PY1310
- Idaho — PSY-279
- Medical Diagnosis Adjustment
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
I have two office locations, in Spokane, Washington, and in Post Falls, Idaho.
Please visit my web page, https://asbellhealth.com/, for full information on how to contact me, fees, office hours, and billing and office policies.
You can email me at email@example.com. Please be be aware that email is not a secure medium for communication, so avoid including personal or clinical information.
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
- Adolescent (13-17 yrs.)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Family Systems
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- Dr Asbell is additionally credentialed with ASPPB’s Certificate of Professional Qualification in Psychology and ASPPB’s Interjurisdictional Practice Certificate
- She is active in the professional community. She is the current Chair of the Ethics Committee for the Washington State Psychological Association (WSPA) and was a prior Chair of the Idaho Psychological Associations Ethics Committee.
- In the past, she has served as both President of WSPA and Treasurer for their Board of Trustees.