I conduct neuropsychological evaluations as well as therapy, working with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families in a warm, friendly environment. I work with both medical and psychiatric diagnoses. All of my work is geared towards helping people obtain an accurate diagnosis and cope to the best of their ability, enabling them to live happier, more productive lives. I am a dedicated professional who has come to this psychology after previous success in two other professions. Therefore, for me, this is a culmination of my life’s work and I find it very rewarding.
I also have a Staten Island office location.
- New York — 016191
- School Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
Office Hours: Hours available daily
Please ask about my Staten Island office if you would prefer that location.
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescent (13-17 yrs.)
- Child (3-12 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
- Infant (0-2 yrs.)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- International Neuropsychological Society
- New York State Psychological Association
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- I accept most major health plans for therapy.
- Neuropsychological evaluations are either paid for privately or by one’s health plan if they are authorized.