I am a counseling psychologist. My services include individual counseling and psychotherapy for adults (18+), personal coaching, supervision and consultation for behavioral health professionals, and training for organizations. I am bilingual and offer psychological services in English and/or Spanish.
My approach to counseling emphasizes depth in personal life and relationships. I also incorporate strategies to assist individuals to improve their coping skills and enhance their sense of well-being.Contact
- Ohio — 7390
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Cultural Diversity Issues
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- OSU Health Plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
I have appointments available at flexible times, including evenings and Saturdays.
My phone is silent during the day to avoid interruptions to counseling sessions. Thus, the best way to contact me is via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or text (614-859-0499). You can request a brief phone consultation to address any questions you may have about my practice and to set up an appointment.
You can also check my availability and request an appointment online. For more information, visit https://drluisco.com
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adult (65 yrs. or older)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- American Psychological Association
- APA Division 17 – Society of Counseling Psychology
- APA Division 29 – Society for the Advancement of Psychotherapy
- APA Division 32 – Society for Humanistic Psychology
- National Latina/o Psychological Association
- Ohio Psychological Association
- The C. G. Jung Association of Central Ohio