I am a licensed clinical psychologist and psychoanalyst who has been in practice for 41 years. I have a full time private practice in East Northport, New York where I work with individuals, groups, and couples. I also specialize in the treatment of eating disorders, infertility issues, and the elderly and their families.Contact
- New York — 003404
- Florida — PY8245
- Couples Therapy
- Career and Life Adjustments
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Eating Disorders
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- United Behavioral Health
- Managed Health Network
Upon request, provided by phone or email.
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- I received my doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology from the Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies and Post Doctoral Certificates in Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis and in Group Psychotherapy from the Derner Institute at Adelphi University. I am a Certified Group Psychotherapist.
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- National Registry of Certified Group Therapists
- American Academy of Healthcare Providers in the Addictive Disorders
- American Psychological Association
- New York State Psychological Association
- Suffolk County Psychological Association, Past President and member of Ethics Committee
- Northeast Psychological Associates
- Office Hours: I have daytime and evening office hours.