Staff psychologist for an outpatient private practice group of mental health providers including the specialties of psychiatry, psychology, and counseling.
A wide range of services is offered including personality, intelligence, and cognitive assessment, group/individual psychotherapy, and hospital/nursing home consultation.
- Texas — 26878
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Consultation to Businesses or Organizations
- Group Psychotherapy
- General Psychological Testing
- Forensic Psychology
- Value Options
- United Healthcare
- BlueCross BlueShield
Information available upon request.
Office Hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychological Association
- Texas Psychological Association
- ASPPB Certification (Association of State & Provincial Psychology Board)