I am a Clinical Psychologist in private practice in Roslyn Heights, New York, specializing in Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (CBT), Relaxation Therapy, Marriage Counseling and Clinical Hypnosis.
My practice is devoted to helping children, adolescents, adults and seniors, in the context of individual psychotherapy, couple’s or marriage therapy, and family therapy.
I began my career as a Clinical Psychologist in a hospital setting more than 25 years ago, in the disciplines of Medical Psychology and General Psychiatry; concurrently, I developed and have since maintained a full-time private practice in Roslyn Heights, NY.Contact
- New York — 005576
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
Office Hours By Appointment: Monday-Friday, daytime and evenings.
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Social Learning
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Licensed Psychologist in New York State
- Member American Psychological Association
- New York State Psychological Association
Medicare, Workers’ Compensation & amp; most major Insurance Plans accepted including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare and Oxford Health Plans.