Robert is a registered clinical and certified school psychologist who completed 1000 neuropsychological exams in the medical center before receiving his doctorate from Northwestern University. He is a member of the National Register of Health Service Psychologists and an officer in the Circuit Court of Cook County.
- Robert does individual and marital counseling and therapy as well as psychological testing.
- He offers caring solutions for ability assessment, academic remediation, anger and self-control issues, anxiety and panic disorders, aptitude measurement, career consultation, choosing specialization areas, clarifying professional goals, depression and bipolar disorder, interpersonal style tests, learning disability and hyperactivity, neuropsychological examination, parent training, personality evaluation, relationship problems, remediation of specific processing forms, social, emotional, behavioral and adaptive functioning evaluation, stress and post-traumatic stress disorder, testing for extended time for high school, college and graduate or professional school, and vocational guidance.
- Robert offers assistance in writing appropriate individualized educational plans and behavioral management programs and neuro-cognitive rehabilitation planning post personal injury or workers compensation issues. He offers advocacy services to help obtain appropriate school services, modification, adaptation and accommodation and reintegration into the work world post traumatic accident.
- Illinois — 071003900
- Forensic Psychology
- General Psychological Testing
- Disability Determination/Worker's Compensation
- In network for most insurance companies.
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- Practical Applications of Research:
- Robert testified before the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security 24 July 2012 on how his algorithm to predict and prevent violence saved 324 lives and $2.089B from 2009-present in Chicago. Illinois Governor Rauner used his research as his prison reform. See www.standardpredictor.com.
- Robert completed research resulting in 4 U.S. Presidential executive decisions freeing 6,100 federal nonviolent prisoners and 1 Act of Congress on predictive analytics for military and veterans. Sharing Robert’s latest paper with Loyola University of Chicago Chancellor Reverend Michael Garanzini Ph.D. S.J., Jesuit Education Secretary of 200 colleges globally, resulted in Pope Francis announcing any pedophile priest moving bishop will be removed by canonical court.
- Prior Career Accomplishments and Current Positions:
- As an economist, Robert designed Mitsubishi plant and Illinois Labor Unemployment Compensation Act Lawyer Rewrite Committee human resources selection, and Motorola work sharing programs. Robert taught at Argosy, Barry, DePaul, Lewis, Northwestern Universities, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois and Forest Schools of Professional Psychology, and Calumet College of St. Joseph. He is a professor at the Chicago School of Professional Psychology and Calumet College of Saint Joseph. Robert is an expert witness in competency, crime, custody, personal injury, presentencing, workman’s compensation, among others.
- Dr. Zagar’s doctorate from Northwestern University is in research design and statistics (the best program in the world). He also holds a bachelor’s from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, a master’s from Illinois Institute of Technology, and another master’s from the University of Illinois at Chicago. He completed NIMH national service award fellowships in sleep disorders at Rush University Medical School and prevention at University of Illinois Medical Center. Finally, he studied pre-medical sciences for 2 years at DePaul and basic medical sciences for 2 years at Barry Universities.