Shoshana Shapiro Adler, Ph.D., a child and adult analyst and licensed psychologist, treats children, adolescents and adults in psychoanalysis and psychotherapy. She is on the faculty of the Denver Psychoanalytic Institute as well as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry. She has special expertise in clinical supervision with over 25 years of clinical and supervisory experience.
In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Adler coordinates the Preschool Outreach Service of the Denver Psychoanalytic Society. From July 2010 to June 2013, she served as Director and Chair of the Child and Adolescent Analysis Committee of the Denver Psychoanalytic Institute.
- Colorado — 665
- Individual Psychotherapy
- General Psychological Testing
- Childhood and Adolescent Problems
8 AM to 5 PM, Mondays through Thursdays.
Please call #303-721-7939.
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Psychodynamic Treatment
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- American Psychological Association
- Association for Child Psychoanalysis
- Colorado Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Society (Associate Member)
- Denver Psychoanalytic Society
- Sigma Xi
- Society for Personality Assessment