Since its inception in 1997 my practice has grown to encompass a multi-disciplinary team of licensed Psychologists, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists. Serving Las Vegas and surrounding areas, Desert Psychological is recognized as a premiere APPIC certified training facility for Pre-Doctoral Interns and Postdoctoral Fellows, as well as trainees in the fields of Social Work and Marriage and Family therapy, who specialize in trauma and at-risk families.
We offer Clinical, Forensic and Neuropsychology services, including testing and assessment, to children, adolescents and adults. This includes incarcerated youth, disability assessments, veterans assessments and public safety evaluations for police and safety officers.
Forensic cases represent a substantial focus of our practice and include the following services:
- Acting as a Parent Coordinator for high conflict families, as ordered by the courts or stipulated by the parties.
- Providing expert opinion regarding psychological issues in civil and family matters.
- Serving as a Certified expert witness in multiple states. Hired by both defense and prosecution. Expert testimony provided in State Criminal Courts, Federal Courts, Juvenile Courts, Family Courts and State Civil Courts.
I am pleased to also offer services in the Denver and Aurora, Colorado area.
- Doctor of Psychology, Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, 1996
- Master of Arts in Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, 1994
- Nevada — 348
- Colorado — PSY.0004844
Scheduling/Main Number: 702-650-6508 (please call for information, pricing, and insurance)
ADA compliant facility
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturdays and Evenings can be arranged
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- Nevada – PY0348
- Colorado – PSY0004844
- Board Member, State of Nevada Board of Psychological Examiners (2018-2022)
- Member, National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Exam Commissioner, State of Nevada Board of Psychological Examiners (2013-2018)
- Recipient Nevada Psychological Association “Outstanding Contribution to NPA”
- Member, Child Welfare Network
- Member, Providers Network Department of Family Services
- Adjunct Professor, UNLV, Psychology Dept. Field Placement
- October 1, 2011, The Nevada Foster Care Bill of Rights was enacted into law. And on October 1, 2013, the Nevada Sibling Bill of Rights became law. Dr. Holland worked tirelessly writing and supporting these bills including lobbying in Carson City to raise visibility and ensure passage.
- Recipient James Mikawa “Outstanding Psychologist of the Year” award
- Member, AFCC, The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Member, NPA, The Nevada Psychological Association