I am family psychologist, but that doesn’t mean I only see clients with their family members. You may come to see me individually or with one or more of your family members. I work with individuals, siblings, couples and families, I also see people of all ages. My clients have ranged from 1-year-old to 92-years-old, so far. I see toddlers, pre-schoolers, young children, adolescents, young adults and aging adults. My areas of expertise are: relationship enhancement, adult trauma, childhood abuse and trauma, play therapy, play therapy training and parenting. No problem is too big or too small. I love my work and will be happy to help in any way I can. Veterans and their family members can each receive 12 sessions at no cost to them. For details, please contact me.
Dr. Kellam’s books may be purchased on Amazon.com.
- Texas — 32518
- PTSD/Traumatic Response
- Family Therapy
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
Fees are $125 for a 45-minute session.
24-hour notice cancelation required.
Office Hours: Appointments available on week days and evenings from 9AM to 9PM
- Children (3-12 yrs.)
- Adolescents (13-17 yrs.)
- Adults (18-64 yrs.)
- Older adults (65 yrs. or older)
- Infants (0-2 yrs.)
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- Co-author of the award winning “Child-Parent Relationship Therapy (CPRT) Treatment
- Manual: A 10 Session Filial Therapy Model for Training Parents”
- Author of “The Parent Survival Guide: From Chaos to Harmony in 10 Weeks or Less.”
- Recognized by the Dallas/Fort Worth Depression and Bipolar Support Group.
- Member of American Psychological Association, American Counseling Association and Texas Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
All out-of-network benefits for Health Care Plans.