My goal is to help you move past the things that have been holding you back. I find it a great honor to sit with my clients as we work together to explore thoughts and feelings with great compassion and courage. I know sometimes the way forward can seem lost in a fog but it’s out there and you can move towards it with help. Together let’s find your true north and get you on the path to a bright and fulfilling future. I practice Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), which helps you weather the ups and downs of life by changing your relationship to negative internal experiences through mindfulness and meaningful behavior change. In short, I can help you become more present in your life, open up, and do what matters.Contact
- North Carolina — 4628
- PTSD/Traumatic Response
- Sleep Disorders
- Depression and Other Mood Disorders
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples Therapy
My office hours are weekdays 9-5.
I can be contacted by phone or email.
- Phone: (919) 245-7791 x1.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that email is not a secure form of communication so only use it for scheduling purposes or logistical questions.
- Adult (18-64 yrs.)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
Professional AffiliationsCredentials & Memberships
- I am a member of the Association for Contextual Behavior Science and the North Carolina Psychological Association.